Online MBA in Business Analytics
Harness Data to Advance Your Career with Lebanese American University
Innovative Education With a Global Perspective
It’s one thing to identify and extract insights from endless data streams, but it’s quite another to harness big data to drive and lead your business through change. Bridging the gap between analytics and business administration, Lebanese American University’s online MBA in Business Analytics equips you with the necessary technical skills and knowledge to advance your career in business. You’ll also gain the strategic, problem-solving and decision-making skills vital in today’s world.
- No prior analytics experience is required.
- Accelerated study option available to graduate in as little as 12-14 months.
- The curriculum covers the in-depth aspects of the field.
- The 100% online program can be completed from wherever you are.
At Lebanese American University, we are committed to creating a globally diverse and culturally rich learning community that provides an accessible higher education experience no matter what your location or background. Our faculty excel in teaching, research and community service, bringing valuable industry expertise and relevant experience to the online classroom and providing one-on-one support.
2 Year Duration
#1 Business and Economics in Lebanon
Learn More Today
Complete the form below for detailed course information and to be contacted by phone and email.
“It has helped me by increasing my critical thinking, bringing new perspectives to work, learning new techniques that deliver outputs in an efficient, timely manner, and developing strategic leadership skills that benefit my work environment. We do not only learn from the courses, but students’ experience sharing is the key to knowledge and success.”– ZAHY AL ASMAR, ONLINE STUDENT
Gain Technical Analytics Skills and Real-World Business Knowledge
Encompassing the knowledge of the Global MBA along with specialized business analytics skills, the MBA in Business Analytics program allows you to tailor the curriculum to your needs, including course options in quantitative or qualitative analytics. Through a capstone course and industry partnerships in the MENA region, you’ll have the opportunity to apply practical skills and knowledge gained in the program. The curriculum thoroughly prepares you for the Certified Analytics Program (CAP) and Associated Certified Analytics Program (ACAP) professional certification exams, should you decide to take them.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- This program is taught in English. Applicants from programs where English is not the language of instruction must submit proof of proficiency by passing either IELTS, TOEFL iBT, or Duolingo English Test with the minimum scores respectively of 6.5, 80, and 105 (rising to 115 in Fall 2023).
The total estimated cost of tuition for the program is $16,500 USD. This can be paid in full or in installments.
Earn Your Degree 100% Online from Lebanese American University
Our online programs are delivered in an asynchronous format and require no residency so that you can complete coursework from anywhere you have an internet connection. Lebanese American University delivers the flexibility you need for success with the same distinguished faculty, comprehensive curriculum and academic excellence as our on-campus offerings.
Well Paid, In-Demand Business Analytics Roles
The MBA in Business Analytics will help you qualify for higher level management positions where you can make an immediate impact on the decision-making process with data-driven knowledge. The MBA prepares you with the necessary skills that employers are seeking. In fact, 40% of employers indicate skills gaps as a significant impediment to business growth.1
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
Highly Distinguished School of Business
The Adnan Kassar School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), placing it in a select group of less than 5% of business schools worldwide. The business and economics programs are ranked #1 in Lebanon by Times Higher Education.2
Recommended ProgramMore Info
Learn More Today
- The Future of Jobs and Skills in the Middle East and North Africa: Preparing the Region for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. World Economic Forum. https://www3.weforum.org/
- World University Rankings 2023: Business and Economics. Times Higher Education. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2023/subject-ranking/business-and-economics#!/page/0/length/25/locations/LBN/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats.